ACMG Ski Guide Cliff Umpleby discusses how to build a T-Slot anchor using ice axe and skis. Once you have your anchor, learn how to use it to rescue someone from a crevasse. Part two demonstrates transferring the load onto the anchor and escaping the system. Part three demonstrates checking the victim and droppping a loop for a 2:1 pulley system. Part 4 demonstrates creating a Z Pulley for 6:1 advantage.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades