In this Outdoor Recreation video tutorial you will learn how to tie a Prusik friction knot. In case someone has fallen into a crevasse or you want to get back on a rope, Pruisk knot is required. It is used to tie two ropes of different diameters. It basically puts a loop of cord around another rope. It is named after the Austrian mountaineer, Karl Prusik. For making the knot, take the fixed loop made on one rope and pass it around the other rope and back through the fixed loop itself. Then loop it around two more times from the inside, each time cleaning up and dressing the knot ensuring that it doesn‚Äôt criss-cross. Your Prusik knot is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades