How to tie a Eight Figure Knot.
The demonstrator states that a figure eight is most common in mountain climbing and mountaineering knots for tieing into a rope system it is stong and hold most people of its type. Take one end of the rope, make sure you leave enough to work on it, take it underneath the body, then over the body, then through the loop create an eight. Once you have the figure, you tie a rewoven figure eight. Take the through a harness then take the end and trace back your figure eight, follow the end you made the figure eight, make sure you dont cross your hands, make a nice trace, and make it tight. It should look like an eight with a loop.
To tie eight in the middle of the rope, this is for the rope people who are at an end of a rope team in mountaineering, double the rope, then take the middle end, just like make a normal eight, go accordingly, you will have a figure eight with a loop
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades