Slacklining is an *extreme-nut* sport of balance. It is a version of "tightrope walking" across great heights (note: distinct difference from tightrope: the rope is not as taut, but more elastic, trampoline-like).
Christian Schou currently holds the Guinness World Record title for the highest slackline (or tightrope walk). He accomplished this feat in Kjerag, Norway at 3,280 feet or 1000 meters (that is 3 times the height of the Eiffel towers!).
The painful to watch video is unfortunately not in English. Skip ahead to 2:19 for his insanely-close-to-death balancing act:
Death seems like a true possibility...but if you consider yourself a dare devil, scroll all the way down for the beginner's guide.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades